Fast Floor To Redesign And Revamp Content Management System For MKPCT - 21 Feb 2008
We have been awarded the contract to redesign and integrate additional functionality to the Milton Keynes Primary Care Trust Website. The additional software modules include:
- Upgrading the existing content editor to enable easier formatting of content, assisting the speed of content editing
- Introducing a staging server for the purpose of ensuring that content additions and edits by junior admin staff are approved by their line managers, prior to going live.
- Providing a set of content layout templates that can be used to quickly construct pages in a pre-defined format. This improves both consistency and presentation
- Enabling an automatic ‘time to live’ and expiry date for all content items.
- Providing a dynamic banner image gallery to feature on the home page an/or internal pages – either a random static image or via a flash movie (detected by the web browser)
- Displaying ‘bread crumbs’ at the top of both the public and intranet pages and the admin pages, for ease of navigation and content editing
- Loging admin user activity and producing a reports detailing who has edited which pages.
- Raising the standard of accessibility (DDA compliance)