Marketing Accounts Executive, Market Harborough
We need a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Account Assistant, with a confident, can-do attitude and looking to establish a career within a marketing and business technology agency.
Fast Floor is a combined marketing and business technology agency, offering a wide ranging scope of marketing, web and software services to businesses throughout the UK. Our client base is a mix of Blue-Chip Corporations / Public Sector Organisations and small to medium enterprises.
You primary role will be in supporting the Account Management team, helping to deliver projects across creative, web and mobile for our clients.
The role will involve a number of office management tasks including being the first point of contact for the business by way of answering phones and greeting guests, providing administrative support to the team and other similar duties.
Your role will include managing multiple projects to tight deadlines within a fast-paced agency environment. You must be highly organised, remain calm under pressure and possess excellent client-facing skills.
Ideally you will have either a degree qualification in a marketing related subject area or alternatively, suitably relevant commercial experience.
The successful candidate will be encouraged and supported in devising and managing creative marketing and communication solutions both in off-line and on-line channels; eventually providing creative direction, leadership and management to our freelancers and in-house people.
If you're an excellent team player with the confidence and the initiative to problem-solve and you want to realise your potential within a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed team, then we want to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with developing existing client relationships and new business opportunities
• Learning and Interpreting project briefs and assessing requirements
• Assisting the scheduling and assigning of all relevant resources and managing the performance of all project stakeholders
• Briefing and communicating with designers and developers within each team, both in-house and with external freelancers and suppliers
• Liaising with clients throughout each project
• Coordinating the delivery of multiple projects at any one time
• Quality control of all work that leaves the agency
• Supporting the Account Management team with project progress reporting
• Basic office management functions
• Basic Salary: £15k - £18k depending upon experience
• 5 weeks holiday per year
ALL vacancies are UK based positions based at our office in Market Harborough Leicestershire – we will not accept overseas / remote worker applications.
Interested applicants should send their CV together with a supporting statement to:
Fast Floor Multimedia Ltd, Top Floor, The Old Town Hall. High Street, Market Harborough. Leicestershire LE16 7AF