As crucial as your external marketing is, so is your internal communication. For businesses that our growing and evolving, part of the success of your external marketing is how well the whole of your business understands it.
We work with many clients to ensure that their marketing and the awareness of the business activity is communicated within the organisation with as much vigour as it is communicated to the outside world. This can be quite a challenge when the business is large and perhaps run from multiple locations or split in to multiple divisions. However, it is perfectly possible to achieve high quality streamlined internal communication with an intelligent approach.
We can help businesses achieve effective internal communication in a variety of ways:
- Creating and facilitating staff seminars to communicate any marketing/rebrand/product launch decisions made.
- Providing Internal HTML newsletters on a regular basis to ensure staff are kept up to date with changes.
- Supporting company training initiatives for staff.
- Designing and developing bespoke intranet applications
- Improving the working environment by introducing measures to raise standards and communicate the business values inside the workplace.
Over the years, we’ve played a part in numerous projects of this nature; including the re-launch of an entire HR division into a multi-million pound business. We also helped businesses to launch complete re-brands, managing the roll-out and communication of this internally.
We can help you to drive these projects which in return will add value and bring greater cohesion to your business whilst further increasing morale between staff.