The role will primarily consist of the following:
- Developing content managed (dynamic) websites and bespoke operational web software applications.
- Finding logical and efficient programming solutions to meet our customers requirements
- Writing and supporting code from inception through to release.
- Liaising with our clients during production to guarantee accurate product delivery
- Reporting to our Projects Coordinator
- Supporting production code, fault finding and bug fixing.
- Writing lean, clean, fast and reliable code and performing thorough testing prior to launch.
- Meeting our clients deadlines with great solutions
We are looking for candidates who can develop .NET (C#) web applications - using MS Visual Studio Pro - that have experience in integrating these with remote applications using XML Web Services, etc.
A strong team ethic is in practice at Fast Floor. Attention to detail, commitment and great communication are things that we pride ourselves on. We want our team members to be passionate about delivering quality and to enjoy their work in the process. We also ask that detailed technical issues are explained to non-technical colleagues and clients without intimidating them. Fast Floor Multimedia has plans for growth and we need to build a great team of people for this to happen.
The position is based full time at our offices in Market Harborough, Leicestershire (Midlands).
Only applicants who are eligible to work in the UK will be considered
Interested applicants should send their CV, containing a URL that demonstrates competency for this post, together with a supporting statement to:
Fast Floor Multimedia Ltd
Top Floor The Old Town Hall